Monday 16 July 2012

Economics I've Done

Hey, there I thought I should do another post because I have not added anything for a while.
So, at the moment I am currently waiting A level results, so I can go to my chosen Uni, and read an Economics Degree, I have chosen a Bachelor of Science degree, as its based for more mathematical enjoyment lool.
So far the only Economics I have done is an A level Economics course, for the past 2 years, I have enjoyed the course and has set me up for the degree hopefully!
It took me through basic macro and micro Economics and also applied micro/macro economics, such as the work and leisure module based mainly on micro economics, and the Global economy module based for macro economics.
I particularly prefer and like Macro Economics more, not because I don't like micro economics, as that has basically made me understand the world's products and work issues and simple supply and demand which I can incorporate in many every day issues.
Macro economics has basically made me understand the news and governments, as I really do believe that Economics is basically what a government is based around and a lot of life events that go on, war, interest rates scams etc lool, but good things as well investment into infrastructure, healthcare the set up of NHS free state education and also, you may not believe it higher education at Universities!
I'll follow this on with contents of my A level course!

No comments:

Post a Comment